About Me . . .

Hello, my name is Haley Mills. I am an aspiring physical education teacher in my Junior year at South Alabama. I hope to graduate in May of 2011. I am looking forward to working in the field of physical education as I enjoyed physical activity and sports during school and I would like to help my future students feel the same way. I have found in my courses that education is a very involved career choice. At South, I have taken courses that will help with classroom management skills as well as learning about my content area.

Google Tools

As I read on Dr. Strange's Professional blog, using Google tools is a great skill for us all to practice. Below is a list of things that I can see any teacher using google tools for.
1. Working on word processing documents such as lesson plans and tests from any computer or personal computing device while sitting in traffic or working behind a desk.
2. Creating tests using google forms and having the spreadsheet gather data for keeping up with scores and information from others.
3. Creating forms for parents to offer feedback.
4. Email, email, email.
5. Sharing lessons and content with other teachers.